Saturday, December 5, 2009

Heilbronn/Stuttgart Trip

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Heilbronn/Stuttgart
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

Just so everyone knows . . . when you watch this, be prepared to click on the pause button to stop the pictures so you can read the writing. It seems to go pretty quickly. Then you just un-pause it to go on.

ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to all of the Cox Clan! Thanks for the early Christmas gift of your Smilebox video from Heilbronn. I just had a Mind Trip back in time 19 years! Heilbronn looks great and your photos brought back many happy memories! The church in town was St. Killian's, the chapel on post looked great (Doug and I have been married 18 years now - seems like yesterday!), it was hard to recognize the school (alot seemed changed) but your stairwell building looked just the same! I would give anything to have "Pasta Quattro Formaggio" at Pasta Basta again with all of my friends! I really wish we could all have a reunion there before you leave Germany! It was such a wonderful time! Enjoy the Weihnachtsmarkts! I'm so jealous! Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura . . . I thought it was St. Killian's but didn't want to get it wrong and get up from the computer to check! Good job! Glad you liked the pics . . . Yes, come and see it together with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I was reading and looking at your pics. My brother LTC Greg Gehler just retired in Stuttgart. He has taken a Civilian job over there for the next 3 years. Any chance you all run into them? Chris

    ReplyDelete