Awww, looks like a cozy Christmas in Germany. I love the teeny tiny tree... very sweet and not much stress to to box things up after the holidays, right? :) H returned last night. Woo-hooo!
Nice little presentation. I see Mac wearing the sharks shirt, but SHORTS!! I thought Europe was having a cold snap, too. Everything looked very festive! Where is Mom? I also expect to see your Garmisch photos soon. Eileen
Looks like everyone had a great time. The tree looked great!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Awww, looks like a cozy Christmas in Germany. I love the teeny tiny tree... very sweet and not much stress to to box things up after the holidays, right? :) H returned last night. Woo-hooo!
ReplyDeleteYour tree looked like it had a lot of nice presents under it - John must have splurged.
ReplyDeleteNice little presentation. I see Mac wearing the sharks shirt, but SHORTS!! I thought Europe was having a cold snap, too. Everything looked very festive! Where is Mom? I also expect to see your Garmisch photos soon.
ReplyDeleteEileen
I really like the intro.. you are becoming a professional.
ReplyDeletechris