Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winter Ice Skating

Mac and his buddy Sam went Ice Skating here in Wiesbaden before Christmas vacation. Here's a few pictures of the fun they had racing around the rink. Oh to be a boy on skates in the winter! They had lots of fun - and wanted to go everyday it was open. :o)
Mac looked very cool in his fun hat on the ice! Plus he was super easy to spot!!

ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I checked yesterday, but the video was not working yet. Something magic must have happened in the night to get it to work. What a cute ice rink... very wintery and much 'cooler' than the ones here in FL where you have to change back into shorts and flip-flops on the way out. :) Love the hat, Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmother & GrandpaJanuary 14, 2010 at 7:24 AM

    You need to look into ice hockey, Mac. I bet you would be a star, you are quicky! Looks like you really had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume this is the flip phone? MAC is very sporty! and I love the jester hat.

    ReplyDelete