So . . . here we are after 20 fabulous years!!! I have tried and tried to scan a picture in of us on our honeymoon to show how much we have aged, but it is so tiny, tiny, tiny that I thought I'd still work on figuring that out before I posted it. (I know I've scanned pics before, but I can't seem to remember how to do it now! - I know it's the mad cow disease I have!!!) Anyway, John and I were happy to celebrate 20 years in the same country we started our married life in . . . cool, huh?!
ENJOY!!!
Congratulations on the big anniversary!! I had to laugh at the Mad Cow comment...you don't want to know what my "illness of the month" is for March! I've spent too much time on WebMD lately. Actually, I probably have several...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteAntenna says, "Woof! Woof! Wish I was there with you."
Congratulations! Wishing you at least 20 more!
ReplyDeleteLove the "Mad Cow" comment. Just wait until you get to be MY age!!!!
Congratulations! Who would have thought you two would last this long! Haha. And we can say we were there from almost the beginning. So it does come to our 20-year reunion we'll be having. Wow!
ReplyDeleteT&E
BTW, Gorgeous top you're wearing, and the pearls. Is the top German?
ReplyDeleteE