So . . . as I mentioned before, I learned ALL about spray painting from my friend Ann. I thought I'd show off my latest painting. In fact, I even want to brag that the same furniture in the Aafes garden center was $359 and ours was just a few cans of spray paint!! Everything looks new again! I have wanted to paint our 13 (I think) year old green set for sometime. I didn't do it in Arizona because Ann and I were able to put our two green tables together for larger gatherings. (She's got the same one - in the oval shape!) Anyhoo . . . I thought the black would look nice with all the red things that I have to go with it. I did look for a red umbrella, but couldn't find one I liked exactly, so I brought the black one home - it looks fantastic if I must say so myself. I also picked up these really cool "rope" chairs at IKEA - so not too costly. The only thing missing is all the geraniums in red that will be on the plant stand and elsewhere on the porches. (I didn't want to wait until I got them to show you what the change was so . . . ) Oh, and as you see the lights are up and ready for a party!!! Come on over . . .
ENJOY!!!
Lydia~The patio looks wonderful!! You really did a good job.:) I have plans to paint my table and chairs too. But, that will have to wait until this move is done.
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous! I love the look of the entire patio. The lights are just the right thing. Your rope chairs remind me of some Carl and I got years ago at Pier 1. We had them for many years. Wish we could be there to enjoy some nice spring/summer evenings together!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Miss L -- I would paint my set like that, except it's at Jules' house now! :) The patio looks very welcoming and even MORE spacious now that you have it all done up in your signature style. A perfect biergarten!!! xoxo
ReplyDeletePS... and of course I love those lanterns on the windowsills!
ReplyDelete