Just thought I'd show you what else I've been up to lately. I know most of you probably wonder what's been going on . . . so now you'll know. Now realize that I don't want to tramatize you and give you too much, since I've not had too many posts of late. I'll give you one little snipet and then you can come back for more next time. You know how I like to keep you on the edge of your seats . . . HA! :o) (Actually, it's because I only have the before pictures . . . but I do have a plan . . . I promise!!!) I know y'all all know that I love to hot glue things together. Well, my dear friend, Ann, taught me all about spray painting . . . so . . . maybe you can guess what the after pictures will look like, or maybe not??? Come back and see what the future holds . . .
ENJOY!!!
Can't wait to see what you do with this! Be sure to let us see the work in progress! I don't know how I am going to learn or experience new things with all of you gone soon!
ReplyDelete