Monday, April 26, 2010

Meet Scarlett


Antenna has a sister!!! She's a Novia Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever . . . and her name is Scarlett.

She's 10 weeks old . . . she was born on February 13 and will be a red doggie so . . . that's why she was named Scarlett. :o) We got her on Friday, so we didn't get much sleep that night. Then Saturday and Sunday were a little better with only a few times up to potty. However . . . last night she slept well - all the way through the night! (You know how it is with a new baby, people want to know if they've slept through the night . . . now you know!) She also chews on everything . . . and I mean everything!) We're trying to stay right on top of that - but most importantly, she's sweet . . . and now I really have something to keep me busy!!! The NSDTR is the smallest of the retrievers so she should be around 30 pounds - they can be up to 50, but I think that's mostly the boys. The boy doggies are much larger, I thought. Anyway, just thought I'd share in our good news . . .

ENJOY!!!

7 comments:

  1. Finally...the long awaited picture! She is very,very cute. I like her blue eyes. Will she have long hair like a Golden or short like a Lab? I hope Antenna doesn't treat her like a red-headed step sister!!
    Post more pictures so we can watch her growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I am sure she is a great addition to the family. Post more pictures as she grows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Oh! Oh! Scarlett is SO precious -- and with her red hair and blue eyes she fits perfectly in with your decor! ;) Hope to meet her in person someday, somewhere. I just love soft puppy ears and that little sweet spot between their eyes. The other girls want pics, but I'm thinking video! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandmother and Grandpa
    Oh! Scarlett is beautiful. So happy
    for the family. Antenna is excited
    about a new little sister. She will love having someone to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi scarlet - i am so happy you are part of the family. hopefully you will be able to meet you relatives Zack and Reilly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable--Merlin would love to play with her!!
    But what will Antenna say? Something like, "come here my pretty..."

    ReplyDelete