Well . . . things are still mostly on the dreary side here, but this ONE tree as you exit the airfield where we live. I mean it's absolutely gorgeous! I had wanted to have Katelyn and Mac pose under the tree, but I have been told that the guards don't really like people taking pictures of the entrance and exits . . . you know - operation security violations - so I took this picture when I was the passenger in the car to share with you. (Of course, now they'll know and come get me . . . Oh well, that's the risk I take for each and every one of you!)
ENJOY!!!
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the risk. As you know, we have no greenery or flowering trees to really speak of...so this is just lovely!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cherry blossoms! Reminds me of the tidal basin in Washington D.C. Remember the egg hunt on the White House lawn?
ReplyDeleteGrandmother
Mmmm, it looks like cotton candy! I feel safer knowing there are girls like you over there, ready to risk it all to bring us a moment's entertainment! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete