Bon Jour!!!
France!
Surprise . . .
We just returned from a trip to
PARIS!!!
And . . . now we're off to
Austria to see if . . .
"the hills are alive with the SOUND of MUSIC". :o)
When we return from that we'll be off to see
TULIPS and WINDMILLS of
The Netherlands!
More later . . . with pictures, I'm sure!
ENJOY!!!
So glad to see that you are taking advantage of being in Europe. Get in as much as you can! Oh, la la! Paris, Austria, Netherlands in the spring! What indeed, could be better than that! Have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteIt seems that you have really been taking advantage of living "across the pond"
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every minute and see everything you can. I can't wait to see the pictures of the tulips! I remember when we lived in Snohomish and went north to see the fields of tulips, what a beautiful sight! Enjoy!!!