Friday, October 14, 2011

WOW...It Simply Is Not Possible


I know it doesn't seem possible to you either, but Katelyn just turned 18!!!  Where has the time gone?!  I don't think that this is real . . . I mean that makes us older, too.  Yikes!  Well, even though it doesn't seem real, it is, and she's the one happy about it!  She's finishing up high school - it's her senior year - in her third high school, and she's registered to vote!!!  She's also got her permit to drive, and when she's done enough practicing, she'll have her license . . . no way!!! (She's already got a car to drive, so she's set . . .) This is certainly an exciting time in her life.  Hopefully, we will keep you posted with all the changes . . . sorry I've been absent from the blog for a while. 
Happy Birthday, Katelyn!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great pic, Katelyn! I like your haircut! And is your cake on Polish Pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Katelyn! We can remember when you were born when we were stationed at Fort Meade, MD along with your parents! We were all so excited to have a very cute, sweet bundle of joy to ooh and ahh over! Now look at you, all grown up but still very cute and sweet! Hope to visit you all in San Antonio next time Schnitzel and I travel out west to Prescott! I headed back to LA next week but I am taking the northern route. Ya'll take care! Miss seeing you all! Love, Laura, Doug and Schnitzel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday, Katelyn!!! Such an exciting year with so many milestones...we wish you the best year! Enjoy it to the fullest!!

    ReplyDelete