Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!
As you can see, Antenna must have had a VERY Happy Halloween! She is really loved by her grandparents! Have you ever seen her coat looking so silky and shiny?? She also got quite a few treats . . . her friends Chui and Oliver would have been happy to see that! I didn't include the picture of her wearing her witch costume that's on the side of the wagon there, but Grandma even got her a costume! (She is living the life!!) I guess, that's one reason I haven't made the phone call to get her to Germany - she's treated much better with her Grandparents - she may never want to come and live with us again! :o( Oh well, soon I hope . . .
Thanks to the grandparents for taking such good care of our Antenna!!!
ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Antenna really does look like she is living "the life"! Her coat is beautiful. Yes, Chui and Oliver would be glad to know that she received so many treats for Halloween. If they could, they would be using the friend card to get in that basket of treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Hound Dog Batman... Antenna's had a makeover! So shiny and pretty in her grandparents' care! Bet you'll be glad to have her back soon. I miss Neems! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing this, I bet you cannot wait to get her home with you.

    ReplyDelete