Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Entry Way Inside

So this is just inside the front door on one side wall. There's a 4 foot long hallway with the guest bathroom off of it. I had fun with my friend, Deb, hanging all these different Americana "treasures". (For those of you who know Deb, you know it was fun since she doesn't like a lot of "things" on the walls. We had fun picking through tons of choices.
The other side of the wall.

Over the door frame - looking into the kitchen thru another "entry hall."
You can see that one in the next post . . . remember, I'm pacing you!
ENJOY!!!



2 comments:

  1. Lookin' very American -- and very nice! I commented on the previous post yesterday and my words made it to the site, but have disappeared. Must be ghosts. I promise what I wrote was all good! :) Can't wait for the next update! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is you! I love the way you can get eight rooms of furniture into one four room space, and it looks
    so nice.
    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete