Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving




Well . . . here it is Thanksgiving in Germany!


Happy Thanksgiving from the Coxes!!


ENJOY!!!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving from Oklahoma! You all look great in the photo! Love, ABCD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So John was on the serving line today. Does that mean that you didn't have to cook today? Hope it was a happy one.

    I can't have Thanksgiving pass without remembering the two that we celebrated with you--one in Germany and one in Cupertino. This is the first year we haven't made your scrumptious yam casserole you brought. But we didn't cook since we're in Maui with Matt, Lisa, and Kiyomi. Such great weather here.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor J, had to take a second job and work at the school cafeteria in order to support your German shopping/traveling habit. Ha ha! Seriously, what nice tradition (and thank you J... we just know you brought some big smiles and laughs to the line!). K8 looks more like Mom every year. Is Mac freezing in those shorts?!

    Did I ever tell you why I (personally) like Thanksgiving so much? Because it is the one day when big 'thighs' are a good thing! (Ba dum pah!) Saw that in a cartoon yesterday and it just resonated with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ya'll! A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all! John looks mighty spiffy in his dress blues/chef outfit! Thanks, John, for serving - in more than one way! Hope the food was good! A new BX at Ramstein with new lodging attached?! How very, very exciting! It was always "the best" military shopping in Germany! I bet it's better than ever! I hope I get to shop there! It looks like Mac has been having a whole lot of fun -
    go-karts and rock climbing! WOW! Love to you all! Laura, Doug and Schnitzel

    ReplyDelete