Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Main Entry Hall

Standing where the coat rack is located.

On the stairs above the coat rack looking into the hall and part of the kitchen.

Now I'm standing in the office looking down the main entry hall. (An ASSORTMENT of rugs meets you on the WHITE floor!)

Looking down the hallway right by the office - that will be shown at a MUCH LATER date!

Standing in the kitchen looking out to the front door with the office down the hallway and the bathroom to the left of the front door.

I know, I know you thought you would not, could not see anymore Americana in our house . . . little did you know there was more to be seen! (Who knows, by the time you see the next set of pictures - but not of the office . . . there may even be more!) I hope you're now able to look back and see how the house is all situated on the main floor . . . next time, we'll start up the stairs!
ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your house looks great! What, you haven't started decorating for Christmas yet? I am sure everyone here has!!!!
    It looks good and now you need to take a short break and do some fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Do you see any room for Christmas decorations??? I'm sure everyone is practically done there, and I will certainly miss that, but small time here . . . NO ROOM!!!
    Hope you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, but I have recurrent nightmares about that crazy white tile (a la NL's wet winters and muddy springs). Thank goodness you have such pretty things to cover it up and pull attention elsewhere! Looks terrific! Here's hoping I'll one day get to see it in person! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would really help me visualize your house is a floor plan. Is there such available? Or maybe you could draw one and post it. Just an idea. Your house is looking great so far. Did you really have all that stuff already?
    I can never figure out the identity thing. Sometimes it knows who I am and sometimes not.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete