It's nice to know that the landings are large enough to still have room to decorate them and have plenty of room to get by without stumbling!!!
More things to see on your way up!
A view of the phrase I "painted" above our wedding collage . . . I wished I had gotten the 2 lines parallel. (However, then you would have thought a professional had done it!)
The window with the faux stained glass stuck on. This was another new craft for me . . . although it looks green in this picture it doesn't at all in real life. It keeps people from seeing in, but we can see out through the border and more importantly we can open the window!
A stairway to heaven! :) Now, I don't know where my head was at Ft H, but I don't feel like I saw many of these items on display out there! We must've been too busy gabbing! ;) xoxo
Hi Ya'll! Your home in Weisbaden is looking awesome! Are all of those decorations things you had or have you been able to find new ones there? Katelyn looks so grown up and beautiful in her homecoming photo - and, of course, Mac looks as handsome as ever! I know ya'll must miss Antenna! Glad ya'll are having fun! Miss you! Laura
Okay, the two of you . . . NOPE we've had all this "stuff" for years! Nothing new here . . . it's just been put up in a different place, maybe that's why it looks new! :o) Now come see it for yourselves!!!
A stairway to heaven! :) Now, I don't know where my head was at Ft H, but I don't feel like I saw many of these items on display out there! We must've been too busy gabbing! ;) xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Ya'll! Your home in Weisbaden is looking awesome! Are all of those decorations things you had or have you been able to find new ones there? Katelyn looks so grown up and beautiful in her homecoming photo - and, of course, Mac looks as handsome as ever! I know ya'll must miss Antenna! Glad ya'll are having fun! Miss you! Laura
ReplyDeleteOkay, the two of you . . . NOPE we've had all this "stuff" for years! Nothing new here . . . it's just been put up in a different place, maybe that's why it looks new! :o) Now come see it for yourselves!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great that you can just move and things look new again?! Looking good, Lydia!
ReplyDelete