So . . . I haven't put much on the blog lately, because we have been incredibuly busy with day to day life! We've also been trying to hit all the Christmas Markets we can . . . which of course even tops the list of doing Christmas cards or mailing boxes!! Just so you know . . . once again we will be making the holidays last even longer by getting things out late!! Here are a couple of pictures of the Christmas Market here in Wiesbaden. (By the way . . . we have snow here for the second time, I think so far, and it was 9 degrees the last time I looked - and that's Fahrenheit!!! Now you know the two older people in this house DO NOT like the cold!!!)
ENJOY!!!
Beautiful! At least you are not in DC! They have blizzard warnings up for the area today! I am so glad we are here............ Hello to Mac, Katelyn and John! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, such pretty scenes! Don't think I've ever been to that market... and you KNOW how I love the markets. I'm so glad you are taking time to enjoy the season. That's what it's all about!
ReplyDeleteGeez, what a weather report! Nine degrees is not my cup of tea either. The high here today was 63. Will be in the 60s for FOUR measly days total, then back to mid 70s. I need a cold snap, but you can keep those temps in the single digits. :) xoxo