Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One More

Okay . . . so this is it for the clues . . . I'll tell you all about the place the next time I write, but not very often do you get a picture of John and I together, so I thought I'd share! ;o) For some of you, this picture will be a dead giveaway!!!
ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, this one is tough... there was a restaurant from this chain in Amsterdam, but it looked more posh/modern on the outside. The reflection in the window doesn't help me since I never lived in your area. I will take a total wild guess and say Munich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH . . . aren't you the clever one trying to look in the window! :o) Were you looking for Waldo?? Funny . . . okay, check back tomorrow for the answer. HUMMMMMMMM??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the restaurant that we went to the most often during our two years there. An Italian restaurant in Germany as a favorite?!! But it was very reasonable and close! Tom's favorite--the garlicky one. Mine was the creamy green one. I still don't know what was in it. And they had great salads, too. Can't wait to hear more about your visit!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete