Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Quick Tease


Okay, so I want to give you a quick tease - not a strip tease . . . I do want you to want you to come back for more . . . Ha! :o) I wonder if anyone can guess where this picture was taken??? Hopefully for some of our dear followers it might bring back some memories . . . and that's as much of a hint as you're going to get! Now, if you know where this is, hopefully it will bring up fond memories and possibly make you want to come back to see more pictures . . . or not! :o) Hopefully, I have peaked someone's curiosity!

ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a clue, but it looks very nice! Hope all is well. I am getting better every day.
    Be sure to say "Hi" to John, Kate and Mac for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take "City Halls of Bavarian Cities" for $200, Alex.

    What is...Heilbronner Rathaus, Nurnberg? :)

    YES! HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO GET GO VISIT THE KRISTKINDLMARKTS!!! IS IT OBVIOUS THAT I AM SCREAMING IN DELIGHT?!! Did you see those weird pecan dolls and enjoy the best potato pancakes on the planet? DId you see the Angel make her appearance. That's it, I'm about to faint. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that looks like the Heilbronn Rathaus, but then maybe they all look alike or similar, at least. I can't wait to see more pictures. Or maybe it's just the fact that you were at a Christmas market. Loved those, and if it weren't for the cold, I would consider visiting then.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so lucky to go to the Kristkindlmarkts! That would be so much fun for us. We HAVE to come visit you next year.

    Interesting thing.. they had these Christmas markets in northern Romania too. I suppose it's because they were part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire at one time. Many of the towns look German there. Bill's German came in handy since they didn't speak much English.

    ReplyDelete