Well, most of you have been asking what's been going on around here - a question that you have gotten used to unfortunately. Hopefully, now the wondering will be over. :o) An artist was born! HA! Not really . . . but I did make this lovely vase. I was so surprised that it turned out so well! I actually am very proud of my little vase. Of course, you're not surprised at the colors I chose, I'm sure . . . but what a clever design, right?! It really was fun. I contemplated not putting my initials on the bottom - you know, in case I wanted to pass the work of as one of the kids . . . but I did, and I'm actually glad I did. We should all be proud of something we create, and for that . . . I'm proud! (It's the small things, huh!!!)
ENJOY!!!
OH, I love it!!! What nice work. Did you actually shape the clay yourself? Was it a class or a paint-it-yourself studio? Oh man, you will get so much use out of that pretty little vase. And I am glad you put your initials on it. You just never know what'll happen when you get famous! xoxo
ReplyDeleteP.S. May I point out that in the amount of time the Capering Coxes have been offline you could have painted a full set of dishes for me! ;) (More Capers, More Capers! More Capers!)
I know, I know . . . and no there was no shaping of the clay - only painting. Can you imagine if I had shaped it? Oh man, it would have been a blob and that's it!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is quite lovely...it goes so well with all your decor! You should be very proud of it. :)
ReplyDeleteNice work Lydia! Good to see you blogging again.
ReplyDeleteNice work! How did you get the circles so perfectly round? It IS about time you posted something. Is Mac still wrestling? What's Kate up to?
ReplyDeleteEileen
Nice! How did you get the circles to come out so perfect? Good to see that you are using your time well!!!
ReplyDelete