Someone sent this to me in an email and I just loved it!!! I thought it was perfect since we're nearing the end of the year. We have three weeks left of school here, but I know a lot of you have completed your school year! Congrats!!! I can't wait . . . although, I am careful, because once the swing of summer sets in, I'm always ready for school to start again ... crazy, huh?!ENJOY!!!
That is too funny!! I agree with you about the school thing.:)
ReplyDeleteYesterday afternoon on our way to Andrew's baseball game I was telling him about watching the video of Mac's grand slam. So when he gets to the game, Andrew was throwing the ball during warm-up with 2 other little boys. One from the hood and the other is the coaches son. The coaches son says "I'd like to hit a grand slam, too." Wouldn't you know it that kid did in the 3rd inning!! He was so, so happy! Our team went on the win the game 13 to 2. Oh, and this was the first place, undefeated team!!