Well . . . here you have it - Grandma and Grandpa have gone country!!! I thought I'd include a picture of the grandparents dressed in their Vacation Bible School Cowboy clothes . . . They're all smiles! Must be enjoying the hoe down!!!
I wonder if it's the same VBS program that they did at Ft H the year T was a counselor? He loved getting to show off his cowboy gear, too. Come to think of it, I miss getting to wear MY awesome GENyooINE cowboy boots, but it's just too dang hot here most of the time. Grrr. xoxo
so cute! I am sure they had a good time
ReplyDeleteI wonder if it's the same VBS program that they did at Ft H the year T was a counselor? He loved getting to show off his cowboy gear, too. Come to think of it, I miss getting to wear MY awesome GENyooINE cowboy boots, but it's just too dang hot here most of the time. Grrr. xoxo
ReplyDelete