So . . . there you have it - the culprits that have been keeping us busy and away from blogging! :o) You know I have to have an excuse, and this one seems as good as any other one to me! We've had good friends that I taught with here in Germany the last time visiting the past two weeks and so there has been no good time to go to blogland. So . . . here we are - on our last day together in Marburg, Germany. A wonderful town that none of us had visited before - absoultely quaint and cute. I'll tell more about it in another posting, but I just wanted to prove that we were still alive and kicking. I'll be back to posting soon - since now I have a lot to post about!!!
ENJOY!!!
Would it be wrong to tell you I wish I could paste the faces of a certain three Florida people onto the faces of your smiling visitors?! (I wish I was there!!! :) ) Just getting back from two weeks up and back from my cousin's wedding in Maine (driving). it was great and I will post pics/stories over the next few days. Always wanting for more from your side of the pond! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete