Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A "Glitch" in the System

Just so everyone doesn't think we've abandoned the blog again . . . we've had a computer "glitch". I will be back on as soon as possible and have those fabulous summer vacation pictures up - the ones you all have been waiting for!!! Our family laptop has decided to rest forever after all the hard work it's done. We went tonight and picked from a very large assortment (ha!) at our super-sized Best Buy - you know the super fabulous computer and electronic store where you can get anything and everything!!! Not really . . . I only wish! ;o) Well, since we don't have one of those here, we decided to go to the local Aafes and pick out a new model. (Hopefully it is a new model . . . who knows!) Oh well, it will work, and that's the main thing! I just pray that the external hard drive we have set up here has all my pictures and my "favorites" stored in it!!! We'll soon see, I guess . . . Check back in a day or two and see if we've got it up and going!
ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I certainly hope your external hard drive DOES have all your photos. If not, I'll share what we took, but they don't have your fabulous eye for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't take too long, now! I am going nuts waiting for those pics from you-know-where! Will check again in a few days. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete