Monday, February 28, 2011

Not a Baby Anymore!

Well, we knew it would come someday!!!  Scarlett turned one!  She's not a baby anymore!  (Although, ask the family about the seasoning packet she "sprinkled" all over the house as she was tearing into it yesterday!!!  Boy I tell you I don't think gyros is the scent I was going for!)  She celebrated her first birthday on February 13, right before Valentine's day.  Her favorite toy was a stuffed duck . . . remember she is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever - although now there is absolutely NO stuffing in it . . . That's what she loves to do - take the stuffing out of every toy!!!  Anyway, I thought I'd show you how beautiful our young lady is . . . Happy Birthday Scarlett!!!
ENJOY!!!



1 comment:

  1. What a Pretty Girl! Maybe it's the red hair? I wonder how she will travel!? As for the toys, maybe she just wants to get it "all out"!!!! and have the flat toy to drag around. I wonder how long you will have to smell gyros...........hmmm oh well, the joys of having a puppy dog are many!

    ReplyDelete