

Baseball season is now over for our Little League team. Mac played with the Cardinals. He was on an expansion team - meaning they hadn't had the Cardinals in the Major's level until this year. They were not a team that had played together yet. (The other teams just got to draft players to replace kids that left last year by age or whatever. Our team drafted everyone! The other teams had played together previously.) Anyway, we ended up with a scrappy little team! We had a winning season. 12 wins 10 losses. :o) The kids really had fun. I think that the Cardinals will even be better next year . . . we'll have to keep up with the players and see how they do. Mac will certainly miss playing with them. Anyway . . . here's the pictures from the season!! ENJOY!
(Oh . . . I've now learned how to use the scanner so I added the two pictures at the top! Cool, huh?! Wow . . . this computer really can work wonders, I think??? One more side note . . . I was told that if you "click" on whatever picture it gets bigger. This really works!! Just a helpful hint that I didn't know about!!)
A winning season, can't ask for more than that! Will they have little league in Germany? I am glad you had fun. I sometimes miss those days of watching the boys play baseball, football, or basketball.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your summer!
What a cutie!!!! He's gonna have so many girlfriends, you better watch out!
ReplyDeleteThanks . . . good to see you tonight! Give me a call and we'll get together!! Oh and Thanks for looking at the blog!!
ReplyDelete