Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WOOF!!! Antenna the dog speaks!!


Antenna here . . . these human owners of mine wouldn't let me write about myself on the blog until I persuaded them. I am excited about seeing Grandma and Grandpa this summer, they spoil me in Oklahoma. I can't wait to see them! I also am really excited about going to Germany since miniature schnauzers originate from Germany. I know that those Germans take their dogs everywhere. (Maybe my owers will take me with them to other places instead of me just staying home.) I am sad about leaving here because of my friends Chui and Oliver and also Merle. I will wonder who will talk to them when I am gone? It might get kinda quiet around here. I have really liked Arizona because of the BIG backyard - it is very fun to run outside and explore new things. (and BARK!) That is all I have to say for now.

Antenna

(With the help of Katelyn)

6 comments:

  1. Okay now I see you have the cutest little blog background...Are you learning from me???? LOL
    What a cute pooch!
    Now we just need you to get music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Chris . . . baby steps, baby steps!! And yes, I am learning from you, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antenna,
    I hope you can get me to walking again.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello antenna. Congratulations on learning to type. I am glad to hear that I will see you at grandma and grandpa's house later this month.

    Please my niece K8 and nephew MAC hello.

    love
    uncle chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need help with music..let me know!! YOu have come a long way !!!

    ReplyDelete