
Well, here are some pictures from May 2006. Katelyn got a haircut today, and I thought of when she donated her hair to Locks of Love. This was her second time to donate. The first donation came in May of 2004 - but I don't have digital pictures of that time. Both times we were ready to move. It's funny how things happen the same. She probably could have done the 10 inches again this time, but decided not to get that much cut off, although, she came close. It's nice that she's been willing to give her beautiful hair to some child that doesn't have any due to illness. I figure that's pretty cool!! And how lucky for these kids to get real hair and feel a little better about themselves. Just thought I'd add a bit of history to the blog today!! (By the way, if you want more information on Locks of Love . . . go to www.LocksofLove.org.) Thanks, Katelyn . . . and ENJOY!!!

Way to go, Katelyn!!!! What a wonderful thing to do. I am sure that whoever gets your hair is thrilled to have such beautiful hair now!
ReplyDeleteDo you just want a new look for your new surroundings and new friends? I think that is fabulous!!!