Time Management???
SO????? I know y'all are all thinking . . . "What are those Coxes up to???" Well, one thing we've done - this puzzle. Now you wonder if we've been traveling, or doing other fabulous things . . . yes, but I'm going to highlight the puzzle! This is something really just to prove that I'm having a hard time with time management. I just haven't taken the time to do the blog - I've been doing puzzles . . . or more precisely . . . puzzle. I know your next question would be, "Where??" I know, this house is huge . . . NOT, and we really don't have extra space, so we just used the kitchen bar. Everyone participated and we had fun making this winter scene. (Much like the one outside . . . still snow, but I'm crossing my fingers that it's going away!) I will try to do a better job at keeping you informed of the Cox Capers, because really, I do have pictures and stories to tell . . . AND . . . I'll try to make sure and get it done before I go and buy another puzzle. :o)ENJOY!!!
Good to see family games. Hope all are having fun.
ReplyDeleteWe are having the big Pine tree removed after the ice storm of 2010.
Antenna is doing fine but misses the clan.
very European - Currier and Ives
ReplyDeleteThose are really interesting puzzle pieces, being pentagonal rather than rectangular or squarish. Makes it even more challenging. But I'm glad to see that it's completed, and you can now proceed to the rest of your life.
ReplyDeleteEileen
PS See you in 5 months and 2 days.