Friday, May 28, 2010

hacking into my moms blogspot

hello this is katelyn....


I just snuck on to my moms blogspot capers of the cox clan.


Well what can I say time just goes by. the first day of school feels like it has come and gone.


the begining of 10th grade feels like forever ago. from the memories from homecomming to drivers ed. To even turning 16 in Germany.



and yes my grades are good. (I just got a 92% on a Math test. I found this out today.)



Scarlett is the cutest puppy ever except when shes chewing on my stuff Or even breaking Mac's earphones. :0)

i just want to say that it was fun writing about my experiences and I just want to say that I love you MOM xoxo
Katelyn :)



5 comments:

  1. That's my Granddaughter!!! Thank you for writing on Lydia's blog.
    We are proud of you and all that
    you are doing. GREAT math score.
    I love you, and I am very proud of
    you!!!
    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Way to sneek in some writing on your mom's blog. It sounds like things are going good for you over there. I am sure you can't wait to get back so you can drive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're goooood, K! With your new camera and excellent writing skills maybe you should have a blog as well! Don't tell her, but I love your Mom, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Katelyn! Good job with the Math test, too!

    ReplyDelete