So . . . baseball season is here!!! Hope you understand the reference in the title. :o) (I had heard the term, but it had to be explained to me by Mac . . . but it's the title he wanted.) Mac is thrilled to be playing again, and to be the king of the mound and even hitting! He got the team's first homerun!!! He is on the "National's" team and will even get to play a German team this Thursday. Everything is exciting. He is really keeping his fingers crossed to get to the Little League World Series this year - you know how he lives for baseball. Thought I'd share the video of the big homerun. It's fun to see how excited he got after rounding 3rd! Yea for Mac!!!
ENJOY!!!
AWESOME, MAC!!! Congratulations on getting the season off to a great start! Can't wait to show Tom in the morning! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMac good job! I hope this s the first of many to oome for you and your team mates.
ReplyDelete