Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Scarlett Update




So . . . Scarlett's 16 weeks old now. She's gained some weight - watch out, Antenna!! She weighs more than you now!!! (Unless Grandma and Grandpa have fattened you up!!!) Scarlett weighs 18.5 pounds. She's doing well and now has all the shots she needs for the next year. How proud we are! :o) Her favorite thing to do is still chew on anything and everything. She's lost some teeth and is already getting her big teeth! Oh goody, we say . . . now we can get the green scrubby after them, like her friend from Arizona - Merle! (Who, I might add has the most beautiful, white, gleeming teeth!) Anyway . . . that's it for now!


ENJOY!!!




4 comments:

  1. she is so cute! Does Dawn use a green scrubbie on his teeth? I might just have to try it on Sheila. Who knows, maybe she would let me clean them with that. I have tried just about everything else.
    Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Miss Scarlett is amazing with those blue-white eyes. Very expressive. Any chance she will come to FL next? ;) PS I've been meaning to tell you... "Little Lydia" (my stained glass hummingbird) lost her head during the move. (Me. Very. Mad.) Thankfully, it has been reattached with great success, so she is again flying free in my kitchen window. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lydia, she is so cute and is growing into quite a lady!

    ReplyDelete