Since it's been so long that I've posted . . . and I do have a lot to tell, I thought I'd start by showing a few more pictures of the people that were visiting that "FORCED" me to stop blogging for a little bit! (I am sure they love the fact that I'm blaming my stopping on them! . . . well, it's probably okay since Julie never even really looks at the blog!) Oh well . . . so . . . we pick back up with our story here in Wiesbaden. . . After the baseball games, Mac and I continued our journey back home. Tom, Eileen and Julie went to check out the sites in Munich and then our old hometown, Heilbronn. Once they got to our house, we decided to take them to one of our favorite places to eat in the area . . . The Brauhaus Castel. They serve typical Bavarian food that is oh so yummy. We had to eat well . . . our next adventure was to take us to Berlin, so we needed to be well-fed . . .
ENJOY!!!
Well, you sure can't mistake these pictures for anyplace but Germany!!! :) I wanna go to the Brauhaus Castel! Love K8's hair -- is that a new "do?" Tom gave me an idea (via Mac) about where we might see pictures from once you're back to blogging. If he is right, I can't wait! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGood to see a picture of Tom, Eileen and Julie again. Are they living in Germany again, for did I
ReplyDeletemis-read the blog?
So good that you are back blogging.
Love you all. Mac is getting taller and Katelyn is growing too.
Love,
Grandmother and Grandpa
Can you please send me a copy of the 2nd pic that has the post behind us? Would like to add that to our collection. Looking forward to hearing your interpretation of our trips as well as see your photos.
ReplyDeleteWe had a GREAT time with "y'all!"
Eileen
Alright.....I can't seem to read a plane ticket. But the good news is that it gave me one extra day in Germany. Thanks to the Cox family for being such good hosts...just wish they would move to Fort Lewis next!
ReplyDelete