Well, it happened . . . I celebrated the big 44 a week or so ago. I started to put the new school pictures on the blog, and I saw these two from my birthday. They are both very special! Kate made and decorated the yummy cake and Mac made the candy sign for me. You can tell how lucky I am to be very blessed by two wonderful kids!
ENJOY!!!
What wonderful kids! I hope you had a fabulous birthday celebration! Tell Katelyn the cake looks delicious and the candy sign Mac made is so sweet. Love them both!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH the cake and sign could NOT be any cuter! You are one lucky Mom!!! Why didn't you let Kate put 44 candles on the cake? Oh wait, that would make it a BARBECUE! Ha ha --Bring out the garden hose! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow! I think I must have missed it, too. But how lucky to have such talented and clever children to make such special treats for you. Belated birthday wishes. 44, can that really be!
ReplyDeleteThe cake and candy card are clever
ReplyDeleteand beautiful! What talented kids!
I hope that you had a wonderful day.
Hi Lydia! You sure do have sweet and talented kids. You are very lucky! I never realized that our birthdays were only a few weeks apart. I once made a chocolate birthday cake all by myself for my mom when she was 36 and I was 12. However, I DID put 36 candles on it.... she was not amused by that! We have enjoyed looking at all of your travels... so jealous! Take care, ABCD
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday, Lydia!! Mac and Katelyn did a fantastic job.
ReplyDeleteI used those same candles on Ron's cake back in July!!