Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oma's Visit to Germany


Just a bit of a disclaimer here . . . I checked this out today, and boy this is one small way to see this!!!  Sorry .  . . I was making the book for Oma for Christmas and when I finished, it said I could "share" it.  Once I realized that I could just post the book here, I thought I would!  That was easy, but it really is too small to see.  Oh well . . . get out the magnifying glass and enjoy!
ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish I was Oma!!! :) R-a-d-T is a very special place for our family... I imagine we spent at almost a month worth of nights there on vacation with the embassy group or with various groups of visiting company. I am just a green pile of jealousy over your trips! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures, Lydia! I think you all were terrific tour guides for her! I am sure she will never forget her visit. Thanks for sharing some more of Europe with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lydia,
    When I tried to view the pictures had a little difficulty...I'm thinking a Shutterfly issue. But I was able to see the pictures only small version. Oma looks great! John looks happy to be with his mom. Mac's cake looks delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your photo album, although I did have to squint a little to see it! ;) Looks like you had a wonderful visit. Don't know how you do it, wish I did. You deserve a special prize!
    Love, ABCD

    ReplyDelete