Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What???!!! SEVENTEEN??!!

So . . . as you've already heard from the two hackers I've had on the blog, someone around here turned SEVENTEEN!  I just can't believe our little, tiny 5 lb. 9 oz. baby has been "hanging around" with us for seventeen years!  It just seems like yesterday that John and I brought Katelyn home with us from that fabulous Walter Reed Hospital in Washington DC.  Where has time gone?  Well . . . Happy Birthday to our wonderful, sweet, caring, giving, smart and cute daughter . . . that just happened to turn seventeen! 
Happy Birthday Katelyn!!!
ENJOY!!!
Here's Katelyn in the car with one of her birthday gifts . . . a new subscription to Seventeen magazine. 
(I'll try to add more pictures later - it took FOREVER to add this one, and I couldn't get the site to download the others.)  
 

5 comments:

  1. Grandpa and GrandmotherNovember 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM

    What a beautiful model reading the "Seventeen" magazine! I bet they would like to have you on
    next months cover! Hope you have a super time
    in "Jolly Old London towne"!!! Perhaps you will
    see Kate Middleton and Prince William. Hope you
    see the "Wax Museum"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMIGOSH! Time is flying!!! Happy Birthday Katelyn! Nice magazine... now you need to talk Mom into a subscription to Teen Vogue as well! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful child! Have fun with the 17 year old! Soon, she will know everything and you will know nothing!!!
    It seems the older we get, the quicker the years go..................oh well, your kids look great and she is one pretty young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Katelyn, what a milestone...we wish you many, many happy fun-filled days.
    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated birthday greetings to 3 of the Cox Clan. Sorry, Lydia, yours goes back too many months. You've done a great job in raising Katelyn, for at least 17 years, and Mac for 13. John, too.
    Where does the time go!
    Hope your London trip was fun. Thought about it later that Julie and I were there over Thanksgiving in '91. Did you get to see a show?
    Looking forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete