Well, there you have it . . . the final piece. On this particular sideboard, there is also a piece that would hold plates up in a standing fashion. I took that off for this home - since I just used exactly what was already out since it will all be packed up soon. It will be something nice to decorate with in our new home. This piece also has the man and the woman in their traditional scene. I've also included a close up picture of the carved flowers that are on all the pieces. On one of the teasing earlier blog postings, you got to see the people that are standing on the edges of the top. Cool is all I can say. So . . . here you have my Anniversary present!
ENJOY!!!
Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to see your lovely dining room set in your next house. Congratulations on finding a real treasure!
ReplyDeleteLove, ABCD
Lydia,
ReplyDeleteThat is such a lovely piece. I cannot wait to see it in person. What a beautiful way to celebrate!
Congratulations!
Linda
I sure hope the Army gets it back to the US in the same condition it is now. Looking forward to seeing it all. Probably won't be this year though.
ReplyDelete