Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mac and the Clown Car

Well, I know y'all have seen these cars . . . in fact, maybe you've decided to buy one since the gas prices are so high.  I just thought this one was so funny - and so very tiny that I wanted to show you the size in comparison with Mac.  Look how cute the boy is by the tiny, tiny car!  These cars are electric . . . and just imagine what they look like with 2 grown men inside - that's when it's really funny . . . but good for the environment none-the-less.
ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder how two grown men fit!!!!!............hmmm.......must get pretty interesting when that car is filled with adults. It looks like a great "fun" toy to have, maybe we should get one to drive around here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ATV golf cart!
    ABCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa and GrandmotherMarch 29, 2011 at 5:51 AM

    Reminds me of his little jeep he use to have a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete