Monday, June 1, 2009
A New Design!
So . . . here it goes . . . I have been trying to figure out how so many of the blogs I see have cute "paper" in the background. Everytime I have tried to change ours, it just gives me different color choices. Anyway . . . my friend, and designer next door, has figured it out! So . . . that is how you are seeing something different here on the Capers of the Cox Clan! Thank you Ann!! The world needs to see different pages every now and then. (Now I just need to have her come over and help me pick out matching colors for the things on the side, etc. I really did try to get the browns to match, but I couldn't make it work . . . just pretend that it matches for now!) I'm here to tell you that there is a lot of clicking and copying that goes on to make this the most beautiful thing that you see everyday! :o) Well . . . not really . . . but for people like me that aren't really "computer people" . . . it can be difficult! Anyway, hope you like the new design!! ENJOY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like it! Last night I saw that you had a red background with stars that was very cute too. I'm glad that you were able to figure it out.
ReplyDeleteAhhh okay, what's the secret? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have been working hard to keep us happy. I have not figured out how to become a follower yet so you are well ahead of me. ... Dad
ReplyDeleteTo all the other bloggers out there . . . Ann just told me to click on a blog that has the "tagline" the cutest blog on the block.com in the corner - or somewhere. I did it and it told me everything to do!!! :o) Hope this helps anyone trying to "jazz" things up!
ReplyDeleteWay to go girls!!! And I thought you didn't know your way around the computer! It looks great and I promise to keep reading, even after you move!!!!!!
ReplyDelete