Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Best Brother Around


Well . . . I thought I'd add a photo of the best brother around!! One of the reasons we went to Oklahoma when we did - besides the fact that it was when John could get leave, AND the fact that Antenna needed to have an extended visit at her grandparents, AND since we'll be moving overseas - was to see my brother, Chris. It had been a while since he'd been home, too, so we all thought it would be fun to be there at the same time. Anyway, I took pictures of Uncle Chris with Kate and Mac. (Oh and by the way, doesn't Mac look really handsome in his updated haircut!!!??? I personally love it when he has his hair cut like this!) So . . . here's a picture of the kids with their Uncle Chris. Oh, and remember it's only fitting that he be featured here since it was his idea to start this blog . . . so we really owe it to him! (As do you! HA!) ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mac, your new haircut is great! I enjoyed the photos in the smilebox, especially the one with rabbit ears for your sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of my favorite people!
    Good to see Chris, Mac, and Katelyn together again! What fun
    we had at the pool at Altus AFB, later that day.
    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete