So . . . yesterday when the second set of crates arrived for loading, my friend informed me that there was a crate with another one of our friends name on it. :o) It's funny because these people left Arizona about 7 months ago, and this particular crate had them coming from NY to here. It cracked us up that we would get to use the same one. Now that's good recycling!! Good friends, good crates . . . Can you believe the name that we found on it??? ENJOY!!!
It's a small, small, small world we live in today!!! Stay cool........
ReplyDeleteYou have got to be kidding me... that is not only insane to look at, but it's a little weird! I thought for a second you stenciled it on the crate yourself using the Sharpie you were using to touch up furniture on packout day -- just to make me laugh! ;) I hope "Crate James Hamby" takes good care of the stuff inside! XOXO
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing. I wish I could have your movers for 1 day.
ReplyDeleteGood Job. How did you bribe them with cokes and cookies?
Look at my picture. I updated it