Well . . . I guess this is one way to say farewell in Arizona!! Can you believe that this rattlesnake thought he could barge in on our dinner party on our neighbor's patio?! The nerve?!! Well . . . this will be one farewell memory that won't be forgotten!!! (And just so you know . . . he tasted like chicken! HA! No, we didn't even go there!)
ENJOY!!!
Did this bring back memories of the annual rattlesnake roundup in
ReplyDeleteOk? They do fry them....and they do taste like chicken.
How many rattles did he have on his tail? Did you kill him and cut off the rattlers? Sure glad we
ReplyDeletehad Antenna!!!!!
Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness he was dispatched quickly.
I can't believe you got that picture! I still shake when we see them out here!
I think we got out of there this time without ever seeing a snake (unless you count roadkill). Last time, we lived for a few months next to a dude who killed rattlers as a hobby, skinning them and hanging them to drip dry on the patio wall between our apts -- directly next to our front door. Thought of it gives me a chill to this day!
ReplyDeleteI do love living in the wild kingdom! That little fellow had 8 rattles--made for a memorable evening, to say the least. All Tom kept saying was, "Don't let the chicken burn", John was taking photos, I was taking photos, not sure what the heck Lydia was doing!
ReplyDeleteOMG i would have freaked out. I am going to have to play catch up..where the heck are you all moving too..Did you post of Facebook too..As you can see I have not blogged in awhile. Love the photos of Kate with no braces...very cool
ReplyDelete