Friday, July 24, 2009

A Hole in the Wall

How's this for the blog today?? Didn't have a lot to say, so I thought I'd show you some of what I've been doing. I've been asked to take the "mollies" out of the holes. I absolutely can't believe that! I always thought you left them in because they would leave a much larger hole if you take them out . . . well, let me tell you, this is certainly true. The inspector told us that it was fine as long as the hole wasn't as big as my fist. Interesting!!! What is the world coming to???
ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

  1. The hole in the wall. Now it is necessary for the workmen to come in and repair, patch and paint....that's at least one days work, perhaps two. This is employment insurance at its best.
    Now that should be very clear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just order a plaque that says: "This hole is a somber reminder of the gunfight that took place on this spot in 1886." (It would help authenticate the claim if Mac shot some old-timey looking arrows into the front door, and left 'em to stick out.) I mean, WILD-er House had to have gotten that name for a reason, right? So leave the holes, start a 'legend' like that and watch Tour of Homes ticket sales soar through the roof! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem is that there are a LOT of these holes . . . it would have been some fight!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw............... the fun of moving out of quarters! I remember it well, even though we only got to live in them 4 times (a total of 7 1/2 years......out of almost 30!). I like the idea of the old west story, I wonder if anyone would believe it?!!!!

    ReplyDelete