This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox So . . . on to Florence we went next. What a fun day we had! We had |
yummy food and fun in the sun that day! A little shopping was done by all and, Mac even got to swim in the pool at our hotel! All in all, it was a fabulous Florence day!
ENJOY!!!
Looks like a lot of fun, a vacation to remember!! The weather looks as if it was perfect. I know that was a nice change for everyone! Can't wait to see the London photos.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving~
this is cool... but it looks like it was hot -- and I love the Sun light on everything. Very beautiful!
ReplyDeletechris
Loved your Fantastic tour of fabulous Florence!
ReplyDeleteDid you make any fabulous purchases?
Holy cow, Miss L, that trip looks like a dream. Florence is high on my list for retirement trips! :) That green glow you see when you look into the western sky at night? Well, it's just me beaming with jealousy. Oh, I do love that good Italian architecture, the dinner scene, the cappuccino, the fabulous hotel, the happy faces. xoxo
ReplyDelete