hello again this is katelyn.
I hacked into my mom's blog again
she wanted me to tell you that her
new photos will be up shortly.
Now I am going to update what has happened in the
Cox house hold
since I last wrote. first off we have all gotten older.
I am now a junior and am looking forward to going
to college. I turned 17 on October 9th. My dad and Mac just had their
combined birthdays (Mac is officially a teenager)
Okay I have to go now my moms comming in and I don't want her to know that i am on her blog.
- Katelyn :)
Hey Katelyn! Long time, no see! So, how is it having another teenager in the house? Is Mac driving you nutty? :) Guess what? I have braces now...they are the clear kind that you take out to eat, brush and floss. This might sound great, but I wish somebody had told me that they would hurt enough that I would NOT actually WANT to take them out to eat, brush and floss! I don't know how you did it and I SURE don't know how Tom has been able to stand braces for almost five years! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! XOXO, Miss Chris and Tom
ReplyDelete