Monday, November 22, 2010

Pristine Pisa

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own slideshow

Just so you know . . . these are the last of our Italy vacation pictures from August!  I am sure you'll be happy to start to see some more current pictures, but enjoy the sunshine you see and have seen in all of these!  The next pictures don't have any sunshine . . . so sad!  (Oh well, there are wonderful things in them, too, even without the sun!)  We certainly have wonderful memories of Italy, though.
ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. It's cleaner and prettier than I remember.

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa and GrandmotherNovember 22, 2010 at 12:51 PM

    Grandpa and I will always remember Pisa. Lydia
    loved to RUN around each column and just ahead of
    us so we could not catch her. I know she gave her
    guardian angel gray hair, keeping up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I am so glad you had a chance to take such a comprehensive trip to that beautiful country... and to make so many beautiful memories. I'm especially glad the kids will be old enough to remember... and that when we Grierson Girls & Linda are old biddies we can get together and recall in all the good times we had -- all over the world. Next stop LONDON! Can't wait. Happy Gobble-Gobble! XOXO

    ReplyDelete