Well, here you have it . . . Paris!!! I won't say tons about it, because it doesn't need much being said . . . Katelyn and Mac hadn't been to Paris, so we finished off our spring break with a trip to Paris, France. Friends from Carlisle, PA came for a visit, and this was our first stop on their 10 days with us.
Today the picture highlights will be the Eiffel Tower and all it's majesty!
Tanya, Mac and Katelyn show off their tickets to the top!
"Smile and say formage!!!" . . . (Get it??? cheese?!?)
Zillions of signatures . . . so, Mac and Katelyn add their names to the mix!
Tanya - she's like a long, lost sister . . . You may remember seeing her in the pictures of me visiting friends when I visited the states for the Army conference. She's a wonderful friend!
The whole group of us . . . Sheila, Lydia, Mac, Katelyn, Tanya, and Mark.
Sheila and Mark are friends of Tanya's and I also got to be friends with them the year we lived in Carlisle.
ENJOY!!!
Love your shot of the Tower!
ReplyDelete