Friday, May 27, 2011

Pretty for Prom

Well . . . it's that time of year . . . PROM!  Katelyn decided that she wanted to go with a few of her girlfriends.  She picked out a beautiful dress . . . made plans for dinner . . . and then headed out for an evening of fun.  Didn't she look gorgeous?!!!



Katelyn, Lyndalya, Amber, and Desiree

ENJOY!!!


4 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous, Katelyn. Of course we knew that already. Hope you had a grand time.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful! I like your cute haircut too! Love, ABCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelyn, You look so pretty! I love your hairstyle and of course, that dress is just gorgeous! I hope you had a wonderful evening with your friends and made great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...sorry Katelyn. It seems as if my oldest son has been on my laptop and now I have to change the settings back, or try to figure out how to do it! So the messages are from me, Ann!

    ReplyDelete