Well . . . now you see them - braces - now you don't!!! Just thought I'd show you what the activity of the day was for yesterday!!! We have one happy camper in our house! Katelyn was thrilled to finally have yesterday arrive. She was so excited - for once - to go to the orthodontist. (Amazing, huh?!) She now is brace-free! I thought I'd include a picture of the retainers as well. She got to design the style and color, etc. She chose watermelon colors . . . pink and green. They have polka dots on them, too. Very cool, I think. Anyway . . . just wanted to share the excitement and the new BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!!!
ENJOY!!!
K8 looks fantastic!!! Congratulations! Poor T has been in braces since 7/06 and is not expected to come out of them until 5/10! These pictures will give him hope. :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteA beautiful smile! Congratulations!!! What a way to end the stay at FtH
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl!!!! What a terrific, gorgeous smile! Looks like a toothpaste commercial
ReplyDeleteor a beautiful model. I know you are so happy to get the braces off.
Hold you head up high and flash that smile!
Love,
Grandmother