Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fabulous House and Fabulous Friends






So . . . I know you've been wondering where I've been lately . . . well, the adding to the blog situation has not been the most perfect with all this moving around to different houses and such. (Although, we are very thankful to have a place to lay our heads at night.) Anyway . . . I thought I'd try to do a little bit of updating before we leave the country . . . look at the countdown to see how many days we have left. :o) Well . . . I have a friend that does a beautiful job painting the roof tiles that are on the houses here in Arizona. She was very, very sweet and painted one of our quarters . . . and look . . . with both trees!!! It's beautiful, isn't it?! She did a fabulous job, and I was truly overwhelmed at how perfect it is. Thanks, Jana!! We love it! What a fabulous memory for us!!
ENJOY!!!




4 comments:

  1. What a treasure! Now, you know, you must come back to visit us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is something you will enjoy for years to come, what a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes . . . and the kids thought it was really cool that she made the top of the tree bend - exactly like the real tree! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete