Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ellie . . . Antenna's Friend




Just so you know . . . this is Antenna's friend, Ellie. She injured herself this past week on our morning walk. (She pulled her toenail right off in a grate!) She's a beautiful, slim and very fast greyhound that is known to everyone as the princess. (That is truly what she is . . .) She now has to wear this - not too particularly cute - wrap on her paw until she gets checked out again. Ellie was hilarious at the German vet clinic - she didn't want to lay down on the cold floor. She sat there for a while and then decided it would be better to be on the scale. It truly was cute. (I serectly know that Ellie is glad that Antenna isn't here yet, since now she's not allowed to run for a little while . . . until the nail heals!) She's on the mend, which is good, and I now know how to get to the cleanest, most beautifully appointed German vet clinic around, in case our Antenna has an emergency.
ENJOY!!!


3 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I hope it heals quickly, so she can run with Antenna when she gets there! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NOOOO, poor Dark Princess!!! Thank goodness she's on the mend. If sweet Cinder-Ellie could make it back from broken toe thing like a champion (which she certainly WAS on the racetrack!) she will soar through this "minor" pedicure incident. Thank goodness it's no longer sandal season over there! Please give her pretty self a hug from me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have said "did Antenna try to eat this doggie" but I guess since she is still in OK, that didn't happen. Hope Ellie and Antenna are doing well.

    ReplyDelete